Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the application due?
11:59pm ET on Jan 1, 2017.
- Can my proposal be longer than 10 pages?
Unfortunately, no. Additional pages can only contain references.
- I am in a team of two. How do we create an account for two people?
Create separate accounts, fill in the application information individually, and submit the same proposal at the end.
- I am an International Student. Can I still apply?
Unfortunately, we currently only accept applications from high school students living in the U.S.
- Who judges these applications?
The THINK Team.
- How will I know if I won?
Winners will be posted on our website in mid-January. They will also contacted by email.
- Where can I send my other questions?
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.