THINK finalists will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in MIT’s vibrant community for three straight days of intellectually stimulating and amazingly fun activities. Each year, finalists have been awarded with a scholarship made possible by corporate sponsors and an all-expenses paid trip to MIT to experience xFair, an annual student-run technology exhibition that showcases the cutting edge of the high-tech industry. They have been able to see research being done at MIT labs, as well as get the chance to have one-on-one meetings and network with professors in their field of interest. The finalists have expressed great appreciation for the opportunities given to them, and the THINK organizing team has taken pride in making these opportunities possible. Below are some highlights from past years.
Finalists in the past have enjoyed a wide variety of all the amazing resources and activities we have here at MIT. Past finalists have had the chance to do all of the following:
- Engage in the many expo sessions and tech demos at MIT’s Xfair.
- Interact with exhibitors from Microsoft, Facebook, Texas Instruments, and more.
- Converse one-on-one with some of the leading MIT professors in your field of interest.
- Experience the life of an MIT student through personalized campus tours and the chance to swing by all the kinds of classes offered here.
- Present your project and receive feedback from MIT students.